Domain: Client Services
Following up on last year’s popular session, this program will feature three creative and successful marketing and business development programs developed by law firms outside the AmLaw 200. They will prove that, even with smaller budgets and staffs, there are innovative programs underway at mid-sized and regional law firms. In fact, there are opportunities to do some interesting things precisely because of the size and scale of the firm.
In this session, representatives from three law firms will showcase creative and effective marketing/business development programs underway:
- Ruder Ware: The marketing director of this 40-lawyer firm will share a successful multi-disciplinary team targeting the agribusiness industry.
- Sherman & Howard: A partner at this 190-lawyer firm will discuss the “Sherman & Howard Fellowship” program, which has captured the attention of clients and the ACC.
- Trenam: The director of marketing at this 90-lawyer firm will cover the client-focused approach taken on the firm’s website, including a client commitment and client testimonials.
Attendees will hear about:
- Creative ways to differentiate a firm
- How the smaller size of a law firm can be an advantage
- How to develop effective strategies with limited resources
- Measuring the success of marketing activities
- The program will be moderated by Sally Schmidt, who has worked extensively with mid-sized law firms on their marketing and business development initiatives.
Lisa O'Flying, Marketing Director, Ruder Ware LLSC
Gregory J. Ramos, Attorney, Sherman & Howard LLC
Anne Zambrano, Director of Marketing, Trenam Law
Sally Schmidt, President, Schmidt Marketing Inc. (moderator)
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.