Domain: Business Development
This session will guide professionals from law firm marketing and business development teams in building effective business development programs that (a) more meaningfully engage lawyers in the business development process and (b) keep lawyers committed to participating in business development activities. The presenters draw on their 30+ years of experience in-house and in private practice to offer specific guidance and real world examples of how business development programs can be designed to better engage lawyers in the client acquisition process.
At the end of this session, participants will leave with practical guidance and best practices for:
- Identifying strategies to involve successful partners, in-house counsel and other clients who the lawyers view as being authorities or influencers of business development activities
- Implementing strategies that identify the strengths of the individual lawyers, the business development activities at which the lawyers will be most effective and tailoring business development programs and initiatives that best suit each lawyer
- Implementing approaches to involve lawyers in designing business development plans, programs and initiatives
- Developing programs that lawyers find more engaging and implementing strategies that keep lawyers actively engaged in the business development process
- Engaging lawyers in the use and analysis of big data to support business development initiatives
Rod Boddie, Senior, The Wickford Group
Geoffrey Frost, Director of Client, Bondurant Mixson & Elmore LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.