Domain: Business Development
How can you help your marketing and business development teams be strategic advisors rather than “party planners”? What kind of skills, metrics and support do they need to be armed for success? This session will show you how to get more respect and more than just a seat at the table for the entire marketing/BD function. Hear what the firms who are “getting it right” are doing to grow their bottom line:
- Develop a business development mindset across the firm, build top-down support, put the right processes in place to corral your attorneys and then support them
- Get attorneys to focus on business development and relationship building instead of only billable hours
- Apply real data to track, manage and measure your prospect and client relationships
- Handle pricing and the endless discount requests from clients
- Design and launch the optimal business development training/coaching methodology
- Know when to hire vs. grooming your existing team, which skill sets are innate and which skill sets can be cultivated
This session will provide perspectives from a major business development technology provider, a leading business development consultant and a successful law firm marketer, along with opportunities to share your own experiences.
Mo Bunnell, Founder and President, Bunnell Idea Group
Katherine D’Urso, Chief Client Development Officer, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
Matt Thompson, Vice President of Product Marketing, Foundation Software Group
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.