The LMA Annual Conference is an intensive three day program of plenary education and specific hands-on learning sessions that are designed to be immediately actionable back at the office.
These programs from LMA's Annual Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK).
You may purchase the entire bundle below. Please click on the following session titles to purchase individual sessions:
- Unlock the Talent Within: How to Create a Dynamic, In-House Business Development Mentoring Program
- The Next Dr. Sanjay Gupta? Expertise, Content and Engaging with the Media
- Legal Project Management and Requests for Proposal: Demonstrating Value to a Prospective Client
- De-Mystifying Alternative Fee Arrangements and Using Them to Win Business in the RFP Process
- Love & Marriage, Horse & Carriage, Marketing & IT You Can't Have One Without the Other!
- Competitive Intelligence: Not Just Client Information
- Numbers-Based Marketing - Integrating Finances and Business Development to Help Your Firm Put Resources in the Right Place
- New Technologies for the Law FIrm Marketing: Case Studies in Mobile and Video
- Legal Directories: It Doesn't Have to be Hell
- Creating a Culture of Client Service Excellence
- Marketing Innovation: Why Knowledge Management Can Be a Law Firm Marketer's Dream
- Using Simple, Practical, and Meaningful Measures to Drive Marketing and Business Development Activity
- Reserving Your Seat at the Table
- Leveraging the Big 4 Consulting Best Practices to Bolster Your Business Development Strategies
- Data + Relationships + Design: The Web Strategy Revolution
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $299