Domain: Business of Law
This session takes a creative approach to the fundamentally important issue of law firm profitability and partnership model best economic practices.
Topics discussed include:
• How do law firms budget and how does strategic planning shape their operational, attorney headcount and expansion budgets?;
• What are typical models for new business credits given to partners?;
• How do client origination credits impact marketing approaches?;
• What's all the chatter about alternative fee arrangements?;
• Will there be a change in how law firms approach this?.
Ed Flitton, Of Counsel, Holland & Hart, LLP
Lorri T. Salyards, CLM, Executive Director, Moye White LLP Attorneys at Law
James G. Perkins, Chief Operating Officer, Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
Stephen E. Elsner, Chief Operating Officer, Wooden
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $59