The core of legal marketing is communications, which provides marketers with powerful ways to enhance the visibility of their firms’ (and lawyers’) brands through a variety of mediums, new and old. This one-day, interactive program will explore the critical components of implementing a successful communications strategy using the latest public relations, content marketing and technology tools.
- How Top U.S. and U.K. Law Firms Rank in their Use of Social Technology
- Why Corporate Journalism?
- Visual Storytelling: How to Create Compelling Visual Content
- Digital Trends Every PR Professional Must Know in 2015
- Turn Your Website Into a Powerful Communications Tool
- Create the News Using Your Unique Value Proposition
- Control Your Online Reputation and Image
- Write at the Speed of Now: Power Writing for Law Firm Communicators
- The Reporter's Rundown: Insights into the Future of Media's Coverage of the Law
Member Price: $199
Prospective Member Price: $299
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.