Our Paper Bag Lunch Series is Back!
||Western Canada Calendar
||Paper Bag Lunch Series: 5 Steps to Bridging the Generational Gap in Law Firms
||Andrew Dawoud [Dentons Canada LLP]
||Aug 03, 2017 11:45 AM America/Pacific
||Aug 03, 2017 01:15 PM America/Pacific
||LMA Western Canada is delighted to give our members the opportunity to stay up to date - free of charge - with thought leadership on legal marketing trends through our 'Midday Marketing' lunch seminar series, featuring video recordings of actual sessions from the 2017 LMA Annual Conference.
On Thursday, August 3rd, we'll kick off with a screening of the seminar "5 Steps to Bridging the Generational Gap in Law Firms".
Generational differences in the workplace are on the rise. In this session, you'll learn how multiple generations receive and deliver information through verbal and non-verbal communications. The panel - consisting of a Baby Boomer, Gen X-er and Millennial - will present real-life scenarios on how to effectively overcome generational differences while serving and supporting client teams, preparing for client visits and collaborating in RFPs to better serve the firm.
• How to identify and raise awareness of generational differences
• How to improve communication and active listening skills between generations
• Best practices for accommodating the needs and values of different generations
• How to find the balance between building on traditional practices and supporting flexibility and creativity
• How to work more effectively in teams by addressing generational differences
Free of charge for members. Not a member? No problem! Non-members can also attend for a fee of $25 per session.
Suite 2400, 745 Thurlow Street
Vancouver BC V6E 0C5