The Legal Marketing Association Midwest Region is pleased to offer opportunities for product and service providers to engage with our members. By supporting and participating in our events, annual conference, and other activities, your organization becomes more than a sponsor, you become of member of the LMA community.
Why Sponsor the LMA Midwest Region Programming?
This is the legal marketing “home” for 750 plus members across twelve states – Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Our largest member city groups are located in key areas including: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis. Eighty-two percent of our members are in-house legal marketers at various sized law firms ranging from AmLaw100 firms to small- and medium-sized regional and local firms.
Here’s what our members have to say (from our 2017 members survey):
WE ARE “HYPER-LOCAL”
- Top three benefits of LMA membership:
- Professional development – 83%
- Networking opportunities – 72%
- Local Group Programming – 67%
- More than 91% of LMA Midwest members live in an area served by a local city group
- Attend local programming is what people “do” in LMA:
- 53% of members attend at least several programs each year at their local city group
- 20+% of members attend most programs offered at their local city group
- Only 7.5% never attend local programming or don’t know that it exists
WE LEARN AT THE LOCAL LEVEL
- More than 50% of Midwest members “rarely” or “never” have attended the LMA Annual Conference
- More than 67% found 2016-2017 local programming “excellent” or “good”
- More than 75% are “satisfied” or “extremely satisfied” with the frequency of current local programming
- More than 83% said they prefer local, in-person programming (more than 30 percentage points ahead of other choices of webinars, regional conferences and national conferences)
Who Attends the Region’s Programs?
Programming is attended by a range of marketing professionals including Chief Marketing and Business Development Officers responsible for the development and management of marketing policy and strategy in their firms, to the directors, managers, and coordinators on the frontlines who implement tactical marketing initiatives. We also have attendees from other areas of law firm management (operations, pricing, finance, performance improvement) who may attend topic-specific program offerings. During the year, our sponsors have numerous opportunities to connect with our members to maximize their visibility and get to know the decision-makers in law firms located in key markets.
What Type of Service Providers Can Benefit From a Sponsorship?
Any product or service provider that meets the needs of those that sell or market professional legal services, including, but not limited to:
- Information service providers (i.e. publications, new media outlets, advertising sales, etc.)
- Web Design, Graphic Design, and Printing Services
- Professional & Event-Related Services (i.e. photographers, webcasting services, venues, speakers, education/training services, etc.)
- Travel & Hospitality (i.e. special venues, hotels, restaurants, caterers, etc.)
- Specialty Gift Retailers
- Business development, PR/media, and executive coaches
With a wide variety of sponsorship levels and several cities to choose from, the LMA Midwest Region can offer your organization great exposure and access to our 750+ members throughout the region. Click here to learn more about LMA Midwest's sponsorship levels.
Contact Amie Allison, LMA Midwest Region Sponsorship Chair, at 612.312.3317 or email@example.com to finalize your arrangements and enhance your organization's presence across the Midwest.