Anyone who has volunteered for an LMA international, regional or local project knows that each and every role has a purpose and contributes to our ultimate success. LMA Midwest expresses our heartfelt appreciation for the following Midwest Region board and Local Steering Committee members who began their terms in January.
- Susan Baltz, St. Louis Local Steering Committee Vice-Chair: Susan is Director of Marketing at The Bar Plan Mutual Insurance Company and serves as a liaison in several service areas for our members in the St. Louis area.
- John Byrne, LMA Midwest Region President-Elect: John is CMO at Gould & Ratner in Chicago and our regional programming liaison.
- Sharon Callahan, St. Louis Local Steering Committee Chair: Sharon is Director of Marketing and Law School Recruitment at Lewis Rice in St. Louis and serves as a liaison in various service areas for our St. Louis members.
- Kelly Klopotek, LMA Midwest Region Director-at-Large: Kelly is the Chief Business Development Officer for Gray Plant Mooty in Minneapolis and our regional Special Interest Groups liaison.
- Roy Sexton, LMA Midwest Region Treasurer-Elect: Roy is Director of Marketing at Kerr, Russell and Weber in Detroit, and our regional sponsorship liaison.
In addition, Richard Bracken stepped up to serve as Kansas City Local Steering Committee Chair, and is the Kansas City liaison in the areas of finance, communications and SIGs.
Kudos and thank you!