With the recent passing of Ian Turvill, who was confirmed as the 2018 President-Elect for the LMA Midwest Region, the Board of Directors is in need of filling this role for 2018. The Region is currently accepting expressions of interest in this role for 2018. If you are interested in submitting a nomination for this role, please complete the attached Expression of Interest form and return it directly to Jeff Dennis, chair of the LMAMW Nominating Committee, by Friday, December 1: email@example.com.
- December 1: Deadline to submit Expression of Interest Form and Headshot File
- December 4 – December 8: Vetting, Reference Interviews, Evaluation by LMA Midwest Nominating Committee
- December 12: Communication Sent to Membership for Confirmation
- December 22: Deadline for Members to Vote in Special Nomination Process
- January 1: If Successfully Confirmed, President-Elect Begins 2018 Term
- Each nominee must have been a member of the Legal Marketing Association for at least one year at the time of nomination.
- A candidate must be a member in good standing (i.e., dues must be current), and they must have been a member for at least one year in a Local City Group located in the Midwest Region.
- A candidate must have approval of employer, if applicable, to participate in board service.
- No individual may serve on more than one LMA board (international, regional or local steering committee) at any one time.
- A candidate may only apply to one Regional Governing Board.
For specific questions on the regional nomination process, please contact Jeff Dennis (firstname.lastname@example.org | 614-462-5430).