The #LMA19 CMO Summit focuses on legal #innovation and disruption with a highly interactive program that offers an in-depth look at how best to position your firm for success.
Clients’ expectations for legal services are changing. With this comes the proliferation of new technologies and alternative service delivery sources, together with new workforce realities for how law firms serve clients in a global economy. These market innovations and disruptive forces require CMOs to evolve and lead through these changes with creative resolve and agility.
Get the insights and information you need to evolve and lead through this period of transition by participating in sessions such as:
- Why and How Clients’ Expectations for Legal Services Are Changing
- Learn what the research shows about new skills and working relationship requirements
- Interactive Reflection Exercise: Changing Client Expectations
- Panel Discussion: The Fast-Changing Competitive Landscape
- Panelists to include new market entrants, such as alternative legal service providers (ALSPs), and the Big 4
- Interactive Reflection Exercise: The Future Trajectory of Innovation
- New Models for Hiring, Retaining and Engaging Talent
- Technology: A View From the Industry and the Tools
- Client Engagement Town Hall
- Discuss key takeaways and best practices learned
PLEASE NOTE: Attendance is open to qualified applicants, including in-house CMOs and first chair marketing and business development directors. To ensure a collegial and interactive setting, the CMO Summit is limited to 60 participants. To ensure a broad experience base, only one participant per firm may register. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
Anne Malloy Tucker
Professor of Law,
University of Miami
Guest Faculty, Harvard Law School
Scott A. Westfahl
Mark E. Young
Plus, CMO Summit participants and members of LMA’s CMO Shared Interest Group (SIG) are invited to attend the CMO SIG Reception (from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.), sponsored by Acritas and Thomson Reuters.