With 2020 in the rearview window, it’s time to look forward to 2021 with a brand-new view and a brand-new focus.
Welcome to the LMASE Business Development Bootcamp! This program is designed for members in entry to mid-level business development roles looking to build their skill set and chart their path in the legal marketing industry.
Mo Bunnell, the CEO & Founder of Bunnell Idea Group, will lead the program. Industry experts will talk about best practices for implementing Mo’s ideas and will provide tips that will lead you to success.
The month-long program consists of one 2-hour session each week and will give attendees the tools to hone their business development skills in pricing, data, client experience, opportunity spotting, looking to the future, and more!
Mo will teach during the first hour of each session followed by discussions with business development experts from the legal and consulting industries during the second hour. The four sessions are focused on:
- Consistent Business Development Habits
- Coaching Your Attorneys
- Creating Demand for Legal Services
- Career Trajectory
Participants will receive a Business Development Bootcamp certificate and a copy of Mo’s book “The Snowball System,” upon completion of the program.
This program includes:
- Four two-hour training sessions with Mo Bunnell and a business development expert
- Six video lessons on “Business Development Habits” emailed daily a week before the March 17 start date. The short 10-minute videos will prepare you for the first class! *To receive this added benefit, permission must be granted to LMASE to share your name and email with Bunnell Idea Group, which emails the daily video lessons.
- Digital copy of “The Snowball System” book
- Business Development Bootcamp certificate