The 2018 LMASE Regional Conference will be held on September 26 - 28 in Greenville, South Carolina. The conference committee is in place, and the call for speakers is open!
Our goal is to have diverse programming that:
- Highlights hot topics in legal marketing and business development
- Presents knowledgeable, dynamic speakers who engage the audience
- Provides useful and practical takeaways, with a heavy emphasis on best practice sharing and real-life case studies
- Includes education relevant to marketing professionals with different levels of experience, and those at small, medium and large companies
If you're interested in being considered to speak at the conference, please complete this online form. The deadline to submit is 5:30 p.m. ET on Monday, April 16, 2018.
The LMASE has approximately 500 members and is one of the largest regions within the LMA community. The LMASE Regional Conference is a high-quality, professional development opportunity for LMA members to learn, network, and walk away with actionable insight on hot topics. Attendees range from entry-level to senior leaders from law firm marketing departments, consultants, and service providers and are responsible for the development and management of marketing policies and business development strategies in their law firms and companies.
2018 Conference Theme
We are all constantly looking for ways to serve our clients better and increase the bottom line. That becomes increasingly difficult, especially in today's flat and rapidly-changing market. As clients continue to consolidate the number of law firms they use, it's imperative for legal marketers to help their firms nurture and grow existing client relationships. Most firms already put a strong and steady emphasis on client service, but not all have a true client focus.
We invite you to share your insights on how law firms and legal marketers can:
- Use new and innovative technology to increase efficiencies, improve processes, better predict clients' needs, and add additional value to clients
- Understand the difference between client service and client experience
- Leverage big data and client intelligence to improve client relationships
- Create a client-centric brand, company culture, and MBD team
- Understand the client journey and how to enhance it
- Business Development
- Business of Law
- Client Services
- Marketing Management and Leadership
- Technology Management
Proposed sessions should be structured using one of the following formats:
- Panels: Two to four speakers with a moderator in a conversational format (60 minutes)
- Interactive Workshops: Led by one or two people and highly interactive, and will include worksheets, case studies, or role play (60-90 minutes)
- Lecture: Single person presentation (60 minutes)
- Round Table Discussion: Moderate a discussion among attendees in a small group setting (60 minutes)
Submission Best Practices
* Be sure to include all of the requested information. Please also provide complete information on co-presenters.
* This is an educational program. The speaking opportunity should not be used to sell a product or service.
* Be specific. Tell us how you will engage and educate your audience.
* What takeaways will attendees gain from your session?
* Will there be a toolkit that attendees can take to their firms and implement immediately?
* Will the session be interactive?
* What type of materials will you provide?
If selected as a speaker, LMASE would like to offer you 50 percent off conference registration in appreciation for your contribution to the success of this conference.