Budget season? Plan for the 2018 LMASE Conference on Sept. 26-28 in Greenville, South Carolina!
Save the Date!
It's never too early to save the date for the 2018 LMASE Regional Conference, which will bring together hundreds of professionals to the scenic and booming city of Greenville. With more than 500 members, LMASE is one of the largest regions in the LMA network! You won't want to miss it.
The LMASE Regional Conference offers a variety of educational sessions that cover the latest issues and challenges affecting legal marketing and business development professionals. You'll learn best practices and strategies to differentiate you and your firm in a changing market. There's also many opportunities to engage with peers to help maintain and build your network.
What our #LMASE17 Regional Conference attendees are saying:
"I love this conference - the size, the programming, the networking. It's just terrific."
"Stellar lineup of content and speakers."
"I specifically wanted to get the most out of two particular sessions, and they did not disappoint. Everything else was a bonus."
"The content was fantastic. I was very impressed with the knowledge of the speakers and range of firm sizes represented. I found the content to be relevant and actionable. I also found the attendees and sponsors to be lovely."
"To me, the most valuable part of the conference was the networking. Actually getting to speak with like-minded individuals in the field. To bounce ideas off one another is helpful."
"One of the best [conferences] I have attended."
Never Been to Greenville?
Here are five fast facts about Greenville!
- Greenville was called Pleasantburg until the name was changed in 1831.
- In the early 1900s, Greenville was known as the "Textile Center of the World." In fact, the landmark Poinsett Hotel was built in 1924 to provide rooms for visitors to Greenville's annual Southern Textile Exposition.
- Greenville served as a training camp center for Army recruits during World War I.
- Greenville currently boasts more than 250 international companies from 26 different countries and has the most foreign investment per capita in the U.S.
- Today, Greenville County is the most populated county in the State of South Carolina and is now home to 650+ manufacturers, 40 Fortune 500 companies, and 150 headquarters.