Sponsored by the Southeastern Chapter
Domain: Client Services
Today clients demand that their professional service providers not only provide excellent legal work but also add value through superior client service. Each client has a different set of priorities and a different understanding of what constitutes seamless client service. This program will draw from the vast experience Wicker Park Group has in client feedback and working with law firms to use that feedback to develop client experience programs and share some of the tips and strategies used by some of the most admired brands, including Disney, Nordstrom, Ritz Carlton and Union Square Hospitality Group.
This program provides the skills and best practices that will improve day-to-day interactions with clients and prospects.
- Discuss how to manage client expectations and deliver differentiated client service.
- Explain how to create a feedback loop to demonstrate an understanding of individual client’s needs and adopting a culture of client service.
- Identify ways to conduct successful client interactions.
- Coach strategies and tactics to consistently improve client service.
- Develop a strategy to recover from mistakes and service missteps.
Laura Meherg, Founder and Partner, Wicker Park Group
Nathaniel Slavin, Founder and Partner, Wicker Park Group
Price: Complimentary for Members