Volunteer Leaders Sought for 2019 LMA Southwest Regional Governing Board Service
The LMA Southwest regional nominating committee has begun the process of determining the slate of candidates to fill the regional governing board positions for 2019. The LMA Southwest Regional Nominating Committee is seeking to fill the following voting LMA Southwest Regional Governing Board positions:
- President-elect (3 year commitment: President-Elect in 2019, President in 2020, Immediate Past President in 2021)
- Treasurer-elect (2 year commitment: Treasurer-Elect in 2019, Treasurer in 2020)
- Secretary (2 year commitment)
- Director - Member Engagement (2 year commitment)
- Director - Sponsorships (2 year commitment)
- Director - Communications/Technology (2 year commitment)
LMA members will ratify the regional governing board slates in September, and new board members will begin their service as of January 1, 2019.
Submit your Expression of Interest Form Today!
To begin the Regional Governing Board nominating process, please review the Regional Eligibility Criteria. If you satisfy the criteria for this nomination, then complete the Regional Expression of Interest Form for the LMA Southwest Region. Expressions of Interest for all regional governing board positions are due by 12:00 p.m. CT on Wednesday, August 1.