LMA Southern California is accepting nominations for our 2019 Local Steering Committee. We are looking for candidates who want to make a difference locally and in our profession, who can contribute creative ideas and inspire others with their passion, and those who want to get more involved. Any member who meets the below criteria is eligible for service on the Local Steering Committee (LSC). For a full list of available opportunities, please click here.
Please submit all nominations using the 2019 Expression of Interest Form, no later than Thursday, September 20, 2018. Members may nominate themselves or may nominate others.
- Each nominee must have been a member of the Legal Marketing Association for at least one year at the time of nomination.
- A candidate must be a member in good standing (i.e. dues must be current) and they must have been a member for at least one year in a Local where they will serve.
- A candidate must have approval of employer, if applicable, to participate.
- No individual may serve on more than one LMA board (international, regional, or local steering committee) at any one time.
- Review available opportunities here.
- Complete and send the 2019 Expression of Interest Form by September 20, 2018.
- Include three references.
- Upon receipt of completed Expressions of Interest form and verification of eligibility, the LMA Southern California Nominating Committee will contact candidates with next steps.
If you have any questions about the nominations process, please reach out to Stefanie Knapp, LMA SoCal Nominating Committee Chair. If you have questions about serving on the LSC, please contact 2018 Chair, Jennifer Evans.
Thank you for your interest in the Southern California Local Steering Committee.