LMA Los Angeles is currently accepting nominations for its 2019 Local Steering Committee (LSC). As an LSC member, you'll be able to bring your creativity and passion to the planning and implementation of key initiatives that will help advance both the Local Group and Region.
- Each nominee must have been a member of the Legal Marketing Association for at least one year at the time of nomination.
- A candidate must be a member in good standing (i.e. dues must be current) and they must have been a member for at least one year in a Local where they will serve.
- A candidate must have approval of employer, if applicable, to participate.
- No individual may serve on more than one LMA board (international, regional, or local steering committee) at any one time.
- A candidate may only apply to one Local Steering Committee.
- Review available opportunities here.
- To express your interest, please complete the 2019 Expression of Interest Form and submit it to Alan Breslauer
- Materials must be submitted by 12:00 PM PST on September 20, 2018.
- Please note, your submitted materials will be used in the public local slate sent to members for ratification. We may edit for space availability, grammar and style.
- Upon receipt of completed Expression of Interest form and verification of eligibility, the LMA Los Angeles Nominating Committee will contact candidates with next steps.