As a result of a new initiative, we are excited to announce an upcoming seminar in partnership with the Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services (CSMPS).
Taking place on Thursday, February 16, at the Four Seasons Hotel, 'The Institutional Buyer - Cracking Their Cognitive Code And Winning The Big Projects' will examine factors beyond price and technical expertise that influence institutional buyers' decision-making processes. It will include must-have insights for those of you involved in RFP responses and pitches as part of your jobs!
You will learn:
- How to better understand the procurement professional’s evaluation, judgement, cost/benefit analyses, buying considerations and natural proclivities
- How social cognitive neuroscience influences the four stages of the institutional procurement process and what your BD team needs to know in order to best position your firm at each stage
- What your principals, BD and marketing staff should be taking into consideration: discover the insights from brain science that you need to know to get the competitive edge
And, even more:
- What fonts, spacing, and organization are the easiest to read and most appealing to the evaluator’s eyes/subconscious mind
- How to sequence information to be more persuasive, compelling, easier for evaluators’ brains to understand
- In the pitch meeting, what evaluators’ brains are really listening for and assessing
Presenting on this topic will be Dr. Brynn Winegard, an award-winning professor, speaker and writer with real-world experience who has been recognized and quoted by The Globe and Mail, BNN and CBC. Her consulting business clients include: Deloitte, CIBC, BMO, Scotiabank, Kruger Paper, Coca-Cola, Toyota, Canadian Blood Services and more.
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Check in & Registration: 7:30am
Presentation: 8:00am - 11:00am
Four Seasons Hotel
791 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4
$265 for LMA Members
Interested? Register here. Registration closes on February 13th, 2017.
A joint-presentation brought to you by: