This month, LMA is launching a programming series called “Careers in Transition” that is available to all members. If you are interested in participating in the Careers in Transition programming, please complete this brief survey to receive more information and notifications.
Led by our colleagues in the LMA Midwest Region, programming will include webinars on best practices for navigating a career transition and will incorporate opportunities for members to participate in smaller group roundtables to discuss transition topics. With your participation, you will also have access to industry-leading online resources.
The webinars will cover topics such as:
- Where to start
- How to use your resume, cover letter and public profiles to showcase your expertise
- How to capitalize on interview opportunities
- Using LinkedIn to enhance your job search
- Managing the unexpected career change
- Continuous learning opportunities for career growth
Registration information for the first webinars in the series will be available soon.