LMA is supporting members who are either voluntary or involuntarily facing a career change with the "Careers in Transition" programming. If you are interested in participating in this programming, please opt in at the link below and you will be added to the distribution list for various resources and programming.
Led by our colleagues in the LMA Midwest Region, programming will include webinars on best practices for navigating a career transition and will incorporate opportunities for members to participate in smaller group roundtables to discuss transition topics. With your participation, you will also have access to industry-leading online resources.
Webinar recordings are available on topics such as:
- Where to start
- How to use your resume, cover letter and public profiles to showcase your expertise
- How to capitalize on interview opportunities
- Using LinkedIn to enhance your job search
- Legal marketing outside the law firm
- Remote onboarding success
Join the mailing list for additional information on upcoming roundtable discussions and networking opportunities as a part of this programming.