Many times potential change agents within firms have great ideas that go undeveloped because they are too complex in scope to implement — but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Join us for a webinar tomorrow, March 15, at noon CT, to learn how to achieve meaningful incremental change elements that make a difference, but don’t require them to boil the ocean.
Specific areas outlined will include:
- Pricing: proactively engaging partners to use AFAs successfully
- Profitability: leveraging matter/client profitability to evaluate new client opportunities and turnaround existing clients/matters.
- Technology: investigate operational and service delivery AI tools to define the landscape/ecosystem, documenting features and benefits to share with internal teams, lawyers and clients to help others conceptualize and navigate all the buzz
- LPM: introducing legal project management practices to increase client/partner awareness to aid in improving matter performance
- Client Value: initiate a conversation with a client on the impact the firm has delivered and what information would help them better monitor and evaluate firm performance
- Define simple projects that can be executed without substantial resources.
- Identify tactics to help achieve success in implementing these projects.
- Learn best practices from industry thought leaders who have accomplished change in their firms.
Jared Applegate, Director of Pricing, Barnes & Thornburg
Bart Gabler, Director of Pricing and Legal Project Management, K&L Gates
Date: March 15, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Sponsored by: Client Value SIG
Price: Complimentary for members