Thank you for taking the time to register your interest.
If you are selected for a speaking role, Morgan MacLeod or another representative from the LMAEC programming committee will be in touch with you directly.
We are seeking dynamic speakers to provide high-quality, educational programming for legal marketing professionals in Toronto, Montreal, and Halifax in 2020.
We want seasoned speakers who will provide engaging and innovative content on marketing, business development, communications, technology, client services and the business of law. With a series of events in each region, we are looking for presenters and panelists for a variety of lunch sessions. We recommend that you consider partnering with other professionals and peers to share best practices of how to increase the value of marketing to law firms and clients.
Programs should be solution-oriented and focus on legal marketing as a vital part of the law firm’s business landscape. Not sales pitches! We are accepting submissions for panels, workshops, case studies, and educational TED-style talks.
Speakers should be prepared to engage attendees ranging from entry-level specialists to senior leaders from law firm marketing departments, consultants and service providers. Small, medium and large law firms are all represented within our membership.
New for 2020:
We will be offering speakers the opportunity to provide supporting materials (e.g. articles, white papers) before or after their confirmed sessions to further promote their expertise in a particular subject. We will also provide our sessions via webinar to those wishing to participate outside of the major cities.
Keep your total proposal to no longer than two pages and include all of the following:
- Program title.
- Presentation abstract (500 words max).
- Specific takeaways: Three to five bullet points explaining what attendees will learn and what they will be able to implement at their firms. Please align objectives with LMA’s Body of Knowledge.
- Speaker name, title, contact email and phone number.
- Brief biography, including relevant experience.
- References: List individuals who have either heard the specific presentation or can vouch for your ability to engage an audience.
Submissions were due to
Morgan MacLeod, 2020 Programming Chair on
Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 at 5:00 pm EST.