Below is the second in a series of posts of takeaways of the sessions from the LMA 2018 Conference in New Orleans.
How to Create a Compelling Content Marketing Strategy with Limited Resources
Presented by @StefanieMarrone - Director of Business Development and Marketing - Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
Social Media for Dummies
On a daily basis
- Start with a small goal for social media engagement.
- Like and/or share posts of others in your industry or firm.
- Congratulate those in your network on job moves, promotions, job anniversaries, professional milestones (ie appointment to a board etc.).
- Connect on LinkedIn with new contacts you met immediately after an event.
Here is a simple strategy for your content:
- Reuse and repurpose anything written.
- Create once and use everywhere.
- Use evergreen posts - post lawyer profiles or practice group descriptions on LinkedIn - when you are finished, start again.
That’s it! The idea is to keep it simple.