MANAGING PARTNER PANEL
On April 18, four managing partners of major Texas law firms are taking time out of their always pressing schedules to be part of a candid conversation designed specifically for Dallas LMA members and friends. This is a once-in-a-lifetime, insider's look at what they are thinking about the changing legal market today. Our featured panelists are:
- Terry W. Conner, Haynes and Boone LLP
- Robert V. Jewell, Andrews Kurth LLP
- Emily A. Parker, Thompson & Knight LLP
- Kevin A. Sullivan, Winstead PC
- Moderator, Deborah McMurray, Content Pilot LLC
Topics will include:
- The shift in demand for legal services – and what their crystal ball shows for 2020
- The crisis in legal education and what that means for building and shaping the legal careers of young lawyers
- The law firm business model – do they see it fundamentally changing over the next decade?
- The role of the law firm marketer – it’s changed a lot in the last 10 years. Do they see it changing over the next 5-10 years? How so?
- What marketing and business development initiatives are the most valuable to you and the law firm as you look ahead?
- How will the C-suite expand over the next 5 years?
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Haynes and Boone LLP
2323 Victory Avenue, Suite 700, Dallas, Texas 75201
Enter parking garage and park on Level 1 (visitor parking). Enter buidling and walk to the front entrance, and take the elevator to the 7th floor reception area.
Register today by clicking here.
Seating for this luncheon discussion is limited! On-line registration closes at 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- On-line registration: $20
Members registering on-line and electing to pay at the door will receive the $20 rate.
- Walk-in registration: $25
- On-line registration: $40
Non-members registering on-line and electing to pay at the door will receive the $40 rate.
- Walk-in registration: $45