November 3-4, 2015
Sheraton Commander Hotel
16 Garden Street
Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02138
Designed by the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) in conjunction with the Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive Intelligence, this tailored two-day course will include collection, basic analysis and war gaming. Educational goals of the certificate include:
- Defining competitive intelligence and its purpose within law firms
- Discussing ethical and legal guidelines
- Teaching collection techniques
- Learning critical analysis skills and providing tools for the analysis of competition and the competitive marketplace
- Educating legal marketers in strategy and strategy testing
Please note, participants must stay until the end of both days to be eligible for the certificate assessment.
Registration price will increase on September 15, 2015. Register today and save!
A small block of rooms at a reduced rate will be available to participants at the Sheraton Commander Hotel. Details will be provided upon registration.
Day 1: CI Fundamentals & Basic Analysis
Day 2: War Gaming