Register now to join the Financial Times, top marketing innovators and leading entrepreneurs at the third annual FT Future of Marketing Summit: Collisions and Complexity, taking place on Wednesday, Sept.16, 2015 at 10 on the Park in New York.
Marketing managers have more tools than ever to help them engage with consumers and learn about the competitive landscape. Insights gained from programmatic advertising, social media and data analytics mean that marketers are frequently being looked at to drive strategy within their organizations. But getting access to cutting-edge marketing tools and being given the power to process so much information can be daunting, especially for marketers without a tech-related background.
Speakers from Facebook, Mashable, Microsoft and more will provide their exclusive insights on how to make the most of the latest developments in marketing technology and how to tackle pressing issues facing the future of marketing.
As a supporting partner, LMA members can register with the marketing code FTLMA20 to save 20% off the conference fee. For more event information and to register, visit live.ft.com/Marketing2015.
- The power of people based marketing: Hear Erik Hawkins, US Group Lead at Facebook, speak about the role of digital marketing platforms in the 2016 presidential election.
- Preparing for a connected future with next-generation technologies: Explore new ways of connecting with consumers through emerging technologies including wearables, Internet of Things and virtual reality.
- Shifting brand strategy in the age of the empowered consumer: Consumer expectations are evolving and brand strategy must do the same. Experts will provide guidance on how to connect with customers as they become more tech-savvy and get better access to competition.
Current Speakers Include:
- Erik Hawkins, US Group Lead, Facebook
- Kathleen Hall, Corporate Vice President of Global Advertising and Media, Microsoft
- Roel De Vries, Corporate Vice President, Global Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy, Nissan Motor Company
- Lindsay Nelson, Global Head of Brand Strategy, Vox Media
- Stephen Gold, Chief Marketing Officer, Vice President Business Development and Partner Programs, IBM Watson & Watson Health
- Rajesh Subramaniam, EVP, Global Marketing and Communications, FedEx Services
- Stacy Martinet, Chief Marketing Officer, Mashable
- Gary Davis, Vice President, Global Consumer Marketing, Intel Security
- Penry Price, Vice President, Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn
- Debbie Millman, President of Design and Chief Marketing Officer, Sterling Brands
- Maribel Perez Wadsworth, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Gannett
Remember secure your seat today at live.ft.com/Marketing2015 and register with the marketing code FTLMA20 to save 20%. Join us to hear some of the best marketing minds in the world talk about brand strategy in a new era.
*Discount code is for new registrations only. Cannot be applied to existing bookings.