Starting a CI Function: Need to Know
Sponsored by the Competitive Intelligence SIG
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CST
Whether you are in a new Competitive Intelligence (CI) role or adding intelligence work to your current responsibilities, asking the right questions is essential to your success. What are the right questions? How do you know what you don't know?
Join this LMA CI SIG webinar to learn about:
- Asking the right questions in a new CI role
- Determining success factors in your firm
- Launching a successful law firm CI function
- Zena Applebaum, Director, Competitive Intelligence, Bennett Jones SLP
- Emily Rushing, JD, MLIS, Director of Competitive Intelligence, Haynes and Boone, LLP
This is a member-only webinar. You must be logged in as a member to register. Not a member? Join today!