The Association of Legal Administrators is hosting its Annual Conference in Nashville from May 17-20, and is offering an exclusive discount to LMA members!
Click here to register and, under “Discounts & Promotions – Optional” toward the end of the registration process, enter the following discount registration code: 15LMADS.
If you have any questions about registration, ALA’s administrative policies or require a complaint resolution, please email email@example.com or call 847.267.1252.
- Stay ahead of the competition with proven strategies and tactics
- Find market-ready solutions for your firm or department
- Discover the latest technologies
- Explore emerging trends and ideas
- Solve problems and share ideas with peer collaboration
- Make important connections with colleagues and business partners
- Gain actionable information from top leaders on the hottest topics
Experience motivating, high energy interactions with your colleagues and speakers in new ways in ALA Live! Check the Day-at-a-Glance to view the schedule for each of the following:
- Ignite is a fast-paced event where speakers are given five minutes to talk about the thing they're most passionate about. They will inspire and "ignite" you with forward-thinking ideas, spread the word on successful projects, and share hard-fought resolutions to problems they have solved.
- BOLD (Business of Law Discussions) Bites are informal 15 to 20 minute dialogues led by our esteemed speakers. They are bold, action-packed, bite-size discussions where attendees can go deeper into the subject matter at hand.
- CLM "Under the Hood" answers all your questions about the CLM program's requirements and explains how the CLM exam is developed. If you are committed to the legal management profession, the CLM credential can be a key to your success!
- Recharge Lounge is a place where you can recharge your devices, relax for a bit and chat with colleagues, and Carry on the Conversation with our session speakers.
- Carry on the Conversation provides an opportunity for attendees to enjoy time to talk one-on-one with a speaker, ask further questions and discuss the subject matter.
- Interviews are where you'll hear from distinguished guests and ALA subject matter experts on topics ranging from the economy to the state of the legal industry and much, much more. They are located in Theater E, in the Business Solutions Marketplace AND in ALA Live! Join us for an interview with former United States Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales held on Monday, May 18 at 12:30 p.m. in the Business Solutions Marketplace.
- Idea Exchanges provide a format for an informal discussion with your peers on a particular topic or area. There are several held throughout Annual Conference including two NEW ones: Branch Office Idea Exchange (BOIE) and a Professional Development Advisory Committee Idea Exchange (PDACIE), where the members of the PDAC hope you will share what you're looking for in professional development.