The joint program with ALA, originally scheduled for Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at Willow Oaks Country Club has been cancelled due to inclement weather. No make-up date has been set. We will notify you if/when this program has been rescheduled.
Please contact Matt Smyers (email@example.com) with any questions.
The panel, consisting of legal industry leaders in various key roles, will discuss trends and changes affecting the legal industry. Hear from General Counsel, a Chief Financial Officer, a leader in Information Technology and Chief Marketing Officers from both large and small firms, sharing their perspectives on what is driving business and strategic planning.
• Moderator: Darryl Cross, Vice President, Performance Development- Lexis Nexis
• Finance: Madhav Srinivasan, CFO – Hunton & Williams
• Information Technology: Sharon Nelson – President of VA State Bar and owner of Sensei Enterprises
• Marketing - Large Firm: Kristen Richardson, CMO - Williams Mullen
• Marketing - Small Firm: Cristina Sweeney, Marketing & Business Development Director – Thompson McMullen
Location: Willow Oaks Country Club
6228 Forest Hill Avenue
Richmond, VA 23225
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM