New and Improved Pre-conference Programs at the 2015 LMA Annual Conference
The 2015 Annual Conference next April in San Diego promises to be a fantastic event. To expand on the range of educational opportunities, there will be a record six full-day pre-conference programs on Monday, April 13:
- QuickStart – Legal Marketing Core Competencies, co-chaired by Kelly Klopetek, chief business development officer for Gray Plant Moody and Amy Miller, director of client relations and marketing for Cox Smith.
- CMO Summit, co-chaired by Barry Soloman, CMO for Sidley Austin and Susan Brelus, CMO for Thompson Hine.
- Impact Marketing for Small and Mid-sized Law Firms, co-chaired by Geoff Frost, director of client development for Bondurant Mixson & Elmore LLP and Dart Jackson, associate counsel for Health Port.
- Breakthroughs in PR, Content and Communications, co-chaired by Stefanie Marrone, associate director of strategic communications for Proskauer Rose and Elizabeth Lampert, president, Elizabeth Lampert PR.
- Legal Lean Sigma® White Belt Certification Course, led by Catherine Alman MacDonagh, J.D., Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Legal Lean Sigma Institute.
- Leadership in Innovation – Preparing For the Next Decade of Opportunity, led by Akina Corporation.
As you start to think about your budget and travel plans for next year’s conference, be sure to factor in the pre-conference day, Monday, April 13.
Full details of these programs and the conference will be announced soon.
Early registration is open. Register online at www.LMAconference.com or call (877) 562-7172.
Interested in exhibit or sponsorship opportunities? Get in touch with us now (the exhibit hall sold out in 2013 and 2014). Contact Esther Fleischhacker at e.fleischhacker@LMAconference.com or call (212) 352-3220 x5232.