Legal Marketing Careers: Trends and Outlook
Presented by the LMA Southeastern Chapter
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
This is a member-only webinar.
Please join the LMA Southeaster Chapter “virtually” for our Legal Marketing Careers: Trends and Outlooks webinar as we welcome Jennifer Johnson Scalzi and Kate Harry to share their insights into what’s happening in our profession and where it’s going. Using data from their recent “Mid-Year Legal Marketing Update” as well as their institutional knowledge of recent hiring trends, they will cover:
- Cities/Regions: What are the hotbed markets for legal marketing recruiting? What markets should you watch and why?
- At the top: What’s happening at the ‘C’ and Director levels? What is top of mind for firms when hiring? What new talent is emerging?
- People management: What are firms doing to address the 'people management gap'; How to obtain people management skills; why this is important as you progress?
- Qualifications: Do firms really want a JD / MBA; what types of qualifications should you have and seek out?
- Titles aren’t the end-all, be-all: The significance of a perceived ‘lateral’ move should not be underestimated; why you should consider all the options.
- Skills: What skills are most sought after in today’s market and what should you hone in on for the future?
- Ensuring you (and your department) are a success: Tips on what the “best” marketing pros are doing to show their impact on a firm’s bottom line.
Jennifer Johnson Scalzi
This is a member-only webinar. You must be logged in as a member to register.
Not a member? Join today!