Location: Chicago Area - Near O’Hare Airport
Paladin is searching for a direct-hire Marketing Communications Specialist (Sr. Writer) to work at a professional services firm based in the Northwest suburbs. The right candidate will have five to seven years of experience writing integrated marketing materials or coordinating the development of these pieces with subject matter experts and internal business leaders. As the content manager, you will craft: white papers; blogs; social media; websites; collateral; email; videos; fact sheets; etc. You’ll also utilize market research & insights to influence your content strategy.
Culture: Having worked with the CMO for years, we’re thrilled to be recruiting for such a collaborative and driven leader who values the hard work of his team. When you combine that with the firm’s fantastic benefits package, this is opportunity is a game-changer for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with CMO, internal business leaders, SMEs and vendors to develop marketing content strategy
- Utilize market research & insights to influence content strategy
- Product content development plans and distribute editorial calendar
- Collaborate with SMEs and business unit leaders to develop original print and online (including video) content
- Negotiate and hire freelancer writers and video producers
- Partner with marketing team to utilize content created across all programs
- Work with legal and compliance to approve all materials
- Manage budget and timelines
- Experience in a corporate or professional services organization
- Background in working with a highly regulated industry (ideal but not required)
- Deep background in writing and editing print, online and video content
$65,000 per year and $100,000 per year, depending on experience
Salary & Benefits: An amazing benefits package includes outstanding 401k contributions and the unusual benefit of profit sharing. A cultural benefit reimburses you for museum and zoo memberships and a “green” supports good practices like taking public transportation and gardening. Other perks include a PTO plan fit for a traveler and one-month sabbatical leave. You will earn a salary between $65,000 per year and $100,000 per year, depending on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you are interested in this Marketing Communications Specialist job, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also review other available opportunities on the Paladin website at www.paladinstaffing.com.