Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Paladin is searching for a direct-hire Senior Marketing Manager (Consumer) to work at a professional services firm based in the Northwest suburbs. The right candidate will have seven to ten years of consumer-focused marking experience within a corporation or professional services firm – ideally within a highly regulated industry.
You will be responsible for driving online consumer acquisitions through SEO, paid search, display, email, and website in addition to traditional integrated marketing, events, sponsorships, and direct mail. You will also compare goals against the success of the campaign and provide analytics reporting to executive leadership.
Having worked with the CMO for years, we’re thrilled to be recruiting for such a collaborative and driven leader who values the hard work of his team. When you combine that with the firm’s fantastic benefits package, this is opportunity is a game-changer for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the executive team to develop integrated marketing strategies and drive online consumer business
- Lead execution of advertising, direct marketing, digital, sponsorships, and events programs
- Direct activity of cross functional teams to execute integrated marketing plans and direct reports
- Partner with the analytics team to gather and analyze market research, product usage data, and consumer and industry trends related to strategy development
- Refine and improve marketing plans based on impact analysis
- Develop goals, timelines, budgets, KPI’s
- Manage development of promotional collateral material
- Experience in a corporate or professional services organization
- Background in working with a highly regulated industry (ideal but not required)
- Experience driving the online acquisition of consumers
- Background in integrated marketing and analysis
Between $120,000 and $130,000 depending on experience.
Benefits: An amazing benefits package includes outstanding 401k contributions and the unusual benefit of profit sharing. A cultural benefit reimburses you for museum and zoo memberships and a “green” supports good practices like taking public transportation and gardening. Other perks include a PTO plan fit for a traveler and one-month sabbatical leave.
If you are interested in this Senior Marketing Manager job, please send your resume and salary requirements to Elise Wirtz firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also review other available opportunities on the Paladin website at www.paladinstaffing.com.