The Legal Marketing Association is offering the QuickStart Program and the Critical Thinking Half-Day Program at the Association of Legal Administrators' Annual Conference and Exposition this year. ALA's conference will be held in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from May 19-22, 2014.
Legal Marketing Association’s (LMA) customized QuickStart Program for ALA is a comprehensive, effective and entertaining one-day program focused on the key marketing and business development issues you face on a regular basis. The speakers are all recognized authorities in legal marketing who will offer case studies, practical advice and useful tools for taking your role – and your legal office – to the next level.
Topics at this great program will include:
- Raising the Bar – Firm Visibility and Award Winning Programs (featuring LMA’s Your Honor Award Winners)
- Law Firm Structure, Strategy and Economics – How They Tie Together
- Hope Is Not a Strategy: The Power of a Business Development
- Can’t we all just get along? Marketing and IT Collaboration
- Communication Tips for the Legal Administrator: Connecting Effectively for Better Results
- Branding: Building a Name and Reputation Inside the Firm and to External Audiences
- Differentiation and Competitive Advantages: Separating Your Firm From the Pack
At the conclusion of the program, you’ll take a short assessment (and it won’t be accomplished in any boring, traditional way!) to earn your certificate on the spot.
LMA’s QuickStart is a full-day program held on Monday, May 19 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The registration fee is $495.
Another amazing opportunity for you to consider is LMA’s Critical Thinking Half-Day Program based on the popular Cornell Law School course, “Critical Thinking for Business Leaders.” This workshop will identify the traits that the best critical thinkers exhibit, explore some of the most significant ways in which human nature creates obstacles to critical thinking success; and learn and practice implementing a framework for thinking and problem solving that helps us to overcome those obstacles and produce well-reasoned compelling solutions to business challenges.
LMA’s Critical Thinking is a half-day program held on Monday, May 19 from 8:00 a.m. – Noon. The registration fee is $295.
It is very easy to sign up for either of these sessions. When you are registering online, select “Certificate Programs – Optional.” If you register for the ALA Annual Conference on or before March 26, there are additional savings. Please click here for more information about registration.