LMA is working with The Economist's The Big Rethink conference to dive deeper into the most pressing issues affecting marketers today. As a supporting association, our members can attend with a $495 discount.
Hear from industry experts about best practices for real-time marketing and mobile video, discover how to distinguish signals from noise in big data, fine-tune how you measure social media ROI and learn how to succeed when you're the challenger brand.
You'll network with Fortune 1000 CMOs and top agency executives to explore the trends redefining marketing and customer engagement in the twenty-first century.
- Chief marketing officer of NASDAQ, Jeremy Skule
- Chief marketing officer of Kraft Foods Group, Deanie Elsner
- Chief marketing officer of AT&T, Cathy Coughlin
- Global group director, digital strategy and content of Coca-Cola, Neil Bedwell
- US technology correspondent of The Economist, Martin Giles
- Chief marketing officer of Amway, Candace Matthews
- Chief marketing officer of Cisco Systems, Blair Christie
The event will apply sharp thinking and a distinctly global perspective—and draw upon today’s leading marketing practitioners and business minds. View the full agenda here.
SAVE $495 on your ticket when you enter our exclusive discount code: EMPMPLMA. REGISTER TODAY.