On this, our 12th and final day of Social Media, we're happy to end with a special surprise - not even my fellow co-leaders have seen this yet, though they were a part of creating it!
Thank you to everyone who commented, shared, read, laughed, and got social with us over the last 12 days - it's been a true joy for us, and we hope you've learned something as well as had some fun.
So without further ado, here is our final "thank you" for this year's 12 Days of Social Media!
You may also want to check our 2012 12 Days of Social Media. You can find them right here!
The 12 days of Social Media are a sliver of what you get when you're an LMA Social Media SIG member. We host regular Social Media webinars with experts inside and outside of the legal profession. As a member of the Social Media SIG, these posts and invitations will be sent to you automatically via the Groups ediscussion Forum.
To get full benefits, and advance notice of our events, please join:
- The Social Media SIG
- The LinkedIn LMA Social Media SIG private group
- The LMA Social Media private group on Facebook, and
- If you're not already a member of LMA, please check us out here.
Your Social Media SIG Leaders truly hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays!
- Lindsay Griffiths, International Lawyers Network
- Laura Toledo, Bowman and Brooke
- Gail Lamarche, Henderson Franklin
- Lance Godard, JD Supra
- Nancy Myrland, Myrland Marketing & Social Media
Missed any of our 2013 12 Days of Social Media? Here they are!
- Twelve Tips for Twitter
- Eleven Social (Rock) Stars
- Ten Rockin' Resources
- Nine Bloggers Blogging
- Eight Challenges to Cynics
- Seven LinkedIn Lessons
- Six (LMA) Social Spaces
- Five (Funky) Fearless Leaders Videos
- Four Valuable Visual Tools
- Three Facebook Functions
- Two Social Slip-Ups
- ...and a Social Media Policy in a Pear Tree!