Make Your News News
specific advice about getting your local section stories covered. This event will help you to You will walk away from this discussion with some clear guidance on what reporters care about most, how to best approach reporters with an effective pitch, how to position your spokesperson as a valuable resource for the media and how to increase overall visibility.
This won’t be a stodgy presentation. It will be an interactive event with you participating and getting your most burning PR questions answered, including:
- What do editors/reporters want in a story?
- How do I get my spokesperson “on the list” as a media resource?
- Are press releases still relevant?
- How do I pitch the media with a story idea?
- Do blogs and social media play a factor in public relations?
- Tricia Lynn Silva – Reporter, San Antonio Business Journal
- David Hendricks - Business Reporter, San Antonio Express-News
- Jim Forsyth - News Director, WOAI-AM News Radio
- Kathy O’Brien – Senior Vice President, Jaffe PR
Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
112 E. Pecan Street, Suite 1800, San Antonio, TX 78205
$20.00 (discounted price if registered by Monday, August, 19, 2013)
$25.00 (after Monday, August 19, 2013)
$40.00 (discounted price if registered by Monday, August 19, 2013)
$45.00 (after Monday, August 19, 2013)
Click here to RSVP by Monday, August 19, 2013
A special thanks to our LMATX Chapter Sponsors: