Texas LMA Chapter Members:
The Texas Chapter of LMA (LMATX) is now accepting nominations for 2014 Chapter Board and Committee Chair positions. Participation in the Chapter leadership is a great way to enhance your network and ensure that the Chapter continues to meet your needs.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a member in good standing of the Legal Marketing Association and of the Texas Chapter
- Have been a member of the Legal Marketing Association for at least one year
Our Chapter is on its way to completing its second year and we are looking for individuals who will help us maintain momentum and bring original ideas and leadership to continue building on our foundation.
A board slate will be presented to the LMATX membership for voting in September as a part of the LMA International voting process. Board terms of service will begin on January 1, 2014, for the period of time noted below.
We will be voting to elect the following four open Board positions:
- President-Elect (three-year term: 2014 President-Elect, 2015 President, 2016 Immediate Past President)
- Secretary (two-year term)
- Treasurer (two-year term)
- Member-at-Large (two positions available, each are two-year terms)
To learn more about the responsibilities and time commitment involved with serving on the board, please reach out to a current board member or see the LMATX by-laws linked below. (2013 LMATX Board contact information)
If you would like to serve, please review the information below and complete the Nomination Form.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 5:00 p.m. CST
If you have questions, please contact any member of the 2013 Nominating Committee.
Christine Mitchell, Nominations Committee Chair and 2013 President Elect
Ashraf Lakhani, 2012 LMATX President
Michael Webb, 2013 LMATX Immediate Past President
Brandy Austin, 2013 LMATX Sponsorship Chair