2013-2014 Legal Industry Outlook: Accelerating Market Trends and Predictions for What's Next
Following up on a successful program in Houston last year, Kent has graciously accepted our invitation to visit all of our city groups this summer. He is planning a very compelling, forward-looking talk on accelerating trends in the legal industry and what those trends mean for Texas firms. Based on his work in advising leading firms on their growth strategies, he will offer an inside view of the common Dallas themes in the evolving strategies of top performing firms in the United States and globally.
Kent Zimmermann, Zeughauser Group
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
- Kent is a former general counsel and CEO.
- He consults in three areas: growth, law firm combinations, and key client programs, inlcuding client service interviews.
- Leading law firm chairs and chief marketing officers select Kent to advise on increasing the size, strength, and profitability of their firms.
- He is quoted regularly by The Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, Reuters, The National Law Journal and The American Lawyer Magazine.
- Earlier in his career, Kent was one of the three equity partners who transformed Hubbard One from a small technology start-up to one of the fastest-growing private companies in North America, according to Inc. Magazine and Deloitte & Touche. He and his partners sold Hubbard One to a public company, Thomson (now Thomson Reuters) in 2004.
- Before becoming a lawyer, Kent was a television news producer.
- He is a frequent speaker at law firm retreats, executive committee meetings and legal industry conferences.
- He is also a past board member of the Association of Corporate Counsel's Chicago chapter.
- See a video of a recent interview with Kent on Bloomberg here:
ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO FOLLOW.