By joining LMA, you gain access to the resources and benefits you need to succeed. If you're...
New to legal marketing
- LMA QuickStart®, our exclusive online educational program that teaches the 10 core competencies of legal marketing
- Access to templates and reports to use on the job
- Networking opportunities to grow your career
An experienced professional
- Advanced education and thought leadership opportunities
- Access to proprietary research studies
- Mentoring, training and leadership opportunities
A consultant or service provider
- Participating in LMA programming side-by-side with in-house marketers
- Access to education that helps you better understand trending issues
- Sponsorship opportunities to gain additional exposure for your brand
Below are additional benefits of your LMA membership:
- Conferences and Events - Enjoy discounts on national, regional and local events - including up to $500 in savings on LMA's annual conference alone.
- Connect with Your Local Region - With 8 regions and more than 35 local groups across the United States and Canada, LMA is the ideal place to stay connected to industry professionals in your area. Regions and local groups are the best place to keep abreast on trends of the constantly evolving legal marketing industry, maintain open channels for the interchange of ideas, and provides regionally-based opportunities for education, research and training. Visit our zip code calculator to determine which region you belong in.
- Webinars and eLearning - Save up to $100 on webinars and up to $200 on eLearning Classroom courses focused on the core competencies of legal marketing. Also save on LMA QuickStart, LMA's exclusive online introduction to the foundations of legal marketing.
- Body of Knowledge - Gain unlimited access to the digital copy of the LMA Body of Knowledge, which defines the core skills necessary for legal marketers to be successful. Plus, you’ll enjoy a discounted rate for the printed version.
- Peer Recognition - Be recognized for outstanding contributions to the legal marketing profession. As a member, you are eligible to nominate or be nominated for the Hall of Fame, Your Honor and Rising Star Awards.
- Shared Interest Groups - Engage other members to network, learn and share best practices based on your common interests. Meet virtually or in person.
- Volunteer Leadership Opportunities - Part of professional development is learning and practicing leadership skills. LMA members constantly say "the more you put in to LMA, the more you get out." Do more with your membership by becoming an LMA leader at the local or international level.
Obtaining an LMA membership allows you to maintain access to these important online resources to help advance your career into the next year:
- Job Bank - LMA's Job Bank is the online resource for legal marketing jobs. Visit the Job Bank to post jobs at a discounted rate or search the posted jobs for free.
- LMA Connect - Tap into the collective experience and wisdom of more than 3,900 LMA members. The LMA Connect discussion forum allows you to share ideas, explore new topics and tackle the tough issues you face.
- Member Directory - Find experts in your area and add your own listing to the highly accessed Member Directory.
Plus, with your membership, you'll keep your free subscription to LMA's industry-leading publications:
- Strategies — The Journal of Legal Marketing - An $80 annual value, this top law firm marketing publication is a valuable source of industry-specific knowledge and tips for all legal marketing professionals.
- LMA Intelligence Brief - This monthly e-newsletter rounds up the top stories from the legal industry and legal marketing and business development profession and delivers them directly to your inbox each month.
- LMA Weekly - LMA Weekly is a weekly e-newsletter that is rich with information about important LMA news and events both at the international and regional level.
If you have questions regarding your membership renewal or joining LMA, please email email@example.com or call us at (312) 321-6898.