March 13, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing World
Businesses from around the globe are starting to leverage a content first go-to-market strategy. What does this mean? It means that entrepreneurs in companies of all sizes are developing content brands and building audiences first, and then developing products and services to sell much, much later in the process.
Having a singular focus on audience gives law firms the best understanding of what services ultimately make the most sense to market to their prospective client base. In this presentation, Joe Pulizzi, author of the new book Content Inc., will detail how many of today's most successful businesses started, and how they have become some of the fastest growing businesses on the planet. Better yet, this presentation will break down what you can learn from these companies, and how you can use these strategies to grow your client base within your own law firm.
Live Speaker Location:
1501 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Bricker & Eckler LLP
100 South 3rd Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
312 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Lunch will be provided
$25 LMA Members
$40 Non-Members and any registrations after March 8
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About The Presenter
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 8. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after March 8 will be billed the late registration rate.