January 15, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
“I need some quick research.”
“This RFP is due ASAP.”
“I’m meeting with her on Monday and…”
“This year, I’m going to …”
We feel your pain! Fortunately, your fellow LMA members have your back. Join us for an interactive panel discussion with several senior business development professionals from firms of various sizes, discussing:
- How their departments are structured various functions and roles
- Leadership strategies and approaches to getting people involved
- Leveraging precious and limited resources
- Identifying opportunities
- Attorney plans for practice development
- Pitches, Proposals and RFPs
- Follow up!
Jen Musser, Senior Proposals Manager, Jones Day
Lynmarie Lane, Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager, Baker Hostetler
Tiffanie West, Global Proposals, Senior Manager, Baker & McKenzie
Jason Klika, Marketing & Business Development Manager, Horwood Marcus & Berk
Jenny Conley, Global Practice Development Manager, Winston & Strawn
77 West Wacker
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Lunch will be provided.
$30 LMA Members
$50 LMA Non-Members and any registrations after January 11
*Complimentary Webcast for LMA Members who do not have access to local programming provided by a Local Steering Committee
*If you qualify for the Complimentary Webcast, email email@example.com for a discount code to register for free. You will receive a follow-up email the day prior to the Webcast wtih login details. Webcast will run from 12:05 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. CST.
Note: LMA Members must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to January 11. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after January 11 will be billed the late registration rate.