October 29, 2018 | 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Just when we were all getting a handle on what we can and cannot do in terms of attorney advertising, the American Bar Association recently adopted changes to its model rules. To help Senior Marketing Leaders, we are presenting a panel and Q&A discussion featuring LMA members in the legal marketing community that had an integral role in shaping the proposed rules. We will discuss the changes and how firms should navigate them to take the utmost advantage of the loosened standards.
Kim Perret | Chief Marketing Officer, Jones Walker
Kim leads Jones Walker's strategic marketing and client development efforts. She is a member of the firm's executive management team and responsible for directing Jones Walker's overall business development, client service, marketing communications, and marketing technology initiatives. Prior to joining Jones Walker, Kim served as Director of Marketing and Business Development at Hunton & Williams in Washington, D.C. Before her tenure at Hunton & Williams, she was the Chief Marketing Officer at Sutherland Asbill & Brennan.
Nancy Myrland | Myrland Marketing & Social Media and LinkedIn Coach For Lawyers
Nancy is a Marketing, Business Development, Content, Social and Digital Media Speaker, Trainer and Advisor to lawyers and legal marketers in mid- to large-sized law firms. As President of Myrland Marketing & Social Media and The Lawyer's Marketing Academy, Nancy helps her clients understand, create, and integrate marketing and strategic plans with content, social and digital media. Prior to creating Myrland Marketing & Social Media in 2002, Nancy was the senior marketer at Baker & Daniels.
Program created by:
John Hellerman | Founder, Hellerman Communications
John is the founder of Hellerman Communications, an award-winning corporate communications agency positioning professionals to win business. John is a visionary thinker and thought leader specializing in content strategy, crisis and litigation communications, and social influencer relations.
1776 K St NW
Washington, DC 20006
About the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region Senior Leaders' SIG
- The Senior Leader SIG is an invitation-only series of focused, educational and networking programs for more experienced members of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- The Senior Leader SIG offers in-depth, group discussions among our more veteran members.
- Participation in the Senior Leader SIG requires that the following criteria be met:
- Participants must be an active member of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Law firm professionals must have a CMO or Director title and have either more than 10 years of law firm industry experience or at least 10 direct reports.*
- Service providers must have more than 10 years in the legal industry or at least 10 direct reports.*
- SIG meetings and social events are open only to SIG members.