September 13, 2018 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
The Future Leaders September program will focus on improving writing skills and tailoring your communication style to the legal industry. Our speaker, Kathy King, is the director of media and public relations at Steptoe. The program will cover:
- Best practices for writing press releases, blogs, client communications and other marketing collateral.
- Avoiding commonly misused words and phrases in your writing.
- Translating legal jargon for your audience.
- Adhering to American Bar Association rules and guidelines.
- Enhancing email etiquette.
Complimentary to LMA Future Leaders SIG Members $20 for Non-Members
About the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region Future Leaders' SIG
The Future Leaders Shared Interest Group serves in-house legal marketers with fewer than five years of legal marketing experience by providing them with support, mentorship, peer networking opportunities, and relevant training. The group meets monthly, hosting specialized programs designed to meet the challenges faced by newer legal marketers and social happy hours where members can connect. For more information about our SIG contact Sarah Blanchard and Rachel Patterson.