We’ve all been there. You have a pressing law firm or legal marketing question. Google can’t answer it. Your coworkers or peers are clearly the wrong people to ask. And yet, you sense you can’t do your job to its fullest without some insights from someone, somewhere. Who to ask?
LMA Denver has you covered. Join panelists from a broad range of experience levels (coordinator to director) and firm sizes (35 lawyers to almost 3,000) for a morning dose of strong coffee and straight shooting.
Be Anonymous. Ask Anything. The best part? We’ll record your questions in writing ahead of time and during the event. Use this form to ask your questions now. Or, write down your questions and drop them in the box during the event.
Drawings! Of course, we hope to make this panel lively. To encourage questions, LMA Denver will give away:
- Two $10 Starbucks cards during the panel, and
- One $25 gift card to The Tattered Cover at the end of the event.
To be included in the drawings:
- Include your name and email address when submitting written questions.
- We’ll enter your name in the drawings, and we won’t associate your name with any anonymous questions.
- For brave souls who ask the panel in person, we’ll add your name to the hat for the drawing.
- Koree Khongphand-Buckman – Head of Business Management, Americas & Marketing and Business Development, Western Region – Hogan Lovells
- Cynthia Howard – Business Development Manager – Lathrop Gage
- Lindsay Vassar – Marketing Coordinator – Moye White
Moderator: Meg Satrom - Consultant, Memoro Creative & Former Marketing Director, Sheridan Ross
April 17, 2018 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
7:30 AM: Registration & Networking
8:00 AM: Presentation and Breakfast
Breakfast will be served.
Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell
370 17th Street, Suite 4500
Denver, CO 80202
New to LMA?
Register as a “First Timer”
and attend this event on LMA Denver.
LMA Members: $30
Students/Careers in Transition: $20
First Timer: Free
If you have any questions, please contact Matt Plavnick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com