February 21, 2018 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Research shows, and clients tell us, sophisticated buyers of legal services want more than just favorable outcomes. Now more than ever, clients are demanding better service from their attorneys and are willing to switch law firms in order to get it. During this program, two GrowthPlay consultants will lead an interactive panel discussion with three local marketing and business development professionals that have developed proven client service offerings at their respective firms. Attendees will learn:
- A framework for creating a client experience
- Ideas and client service strategies to implement at your own firm
- How to gain buy-in from attorneys to try new client service approaches
- Ways to develop and launch client service initiatives firm-wide
- How to embed new client service offerings into your firm culture
- Innovative ideas to enhance the client experience through technology and collaboration
- How the marketing and business development department can become an integral and inclusive part of the client experience process
The panel will present live in Cleveland, Ohio, and will be simulcast in real-time to our other host firms in Columbus and Cincinnati.
Live Speaker Location:
200 Public Square
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Bricker and Eckler
100 South 3rd Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
312 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Lunch will be provided
$25 LMA Members
$40 Non-Members and any registrations after February 16
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
Registration has been closed.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
- Jennifer Carro, Director of Client Experience & Business Strategy, Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC
- Angela Lupardus, Manager - Regional Business Development, Littler Mendelson
- Jonathan Mattson, Director of Business Development, BakerHostetler
Credit card and direct debit payments are only available online. Credit cards and direct debit payments will not be accepted at the door.
Cash or checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
The deadline for registration is Friday, February 16, 2018.
Walk-ins and those who register after February 16 will be charged the non-member rate of $40.00.
LMA Midwest reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact email@example.com prior to February 16. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after February 16 will be billed the full registration rate.