October 25, 2017 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Join us for a candid discussion with two of the legal industry’s leading CMOs for an inside look at how legal marketing departments are changing – and what that means for you. What are the latest trends in legal marketing? How is the role of the CMO changing? What skills and experience are they seeking to develop their teams? The CMOs will answer questions and offer advice on what you need to do to be a major contributor in the legal marketing industry.
The “Ask Me Anything” panel format will address a variety of questions, such as:
- What do you expect the biggest challenges facing law firm business development will be over the next 12 months?
- What mistake do you see attorneys make the most often in terms of their business development efforts? What’s your advice in those situations?
- How can a solo marketer tackle business development with limited time and resources?
- Kathleen Flynn, Chief Marketing Officer, Bryan Cave
- Anne Schuster, Chief Marketing Officer, Thompson Coburn
- Lisa Hanly, Director of Marketing, Armstrong Teasdale
211 North Broadway
St. Louis, Missouri 63102
Metropolitan Square Garage — Entrance on right from 500 block of Pine Street. Use elevators to lobby. Your parking will be validated.
Kiener East Garage — Entrance on left at 500 block of Pine Street. Parking will be validated.
Lunch will be provided.
$25 LMA Members
$35 Non-Members and any registrations after October 20th
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
Credit card and direct debit payments are only available online. Credit cards and direct debit payments will not be accepted at the door.
Cash or checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
The deadline for registration is Friday, October 20, 2017.
Walk-ins and those who register after October 20 will be charged the non-member rate of $35.00.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact email@example.com prior to October 20. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after October 20 will be billed the full registration rate.