November 3, 2017 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Join us for a panel discussion covering best practices for responding to RFPs. This session will provide insight on when and how to effectively respond to RFPs, what systems (both internal processes and technological platforms) can be put into place to make the process more efficient, and what clients expect from law firms. In particular, our panel will discuss the following topics:
- Go/No Go process
- Managing attorney expectations (communication strategies, project management tactics)
- Research/due diligence performed in preparation of responding to RFP
- Use of technology and software
- Trends in RFP questions (diversity, cybersecurity, LPM, etc.)
- Presentation of the response
- Post-response feedback
- The differences and similarities between RFPs and client pitches/proposals
Our panelists include:
- Patti Greenbaum – Marketing Director, McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips
- Leslie Noakes – Proposal Manager, Lathrop Gage
- Maggie Pugh – Business Development Operations Manager, Polsinelli
- Sarah Rendo – Proposal Writer, Littler
Shook, Hardy & Bacon
2555 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
Complimentary parking is available at 2555 Grand Blvd. Please park in any space not marked “Reserved.” Please pull a parking ticket as you enter the garage, and our receptionist will issue you a parking voucher at the check-in table in the lobby.
Lunch will be provided.
$25 LMA Members
$35 Non-Members and any registrations after November 1st
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
Thank you to our sponsor, Proventus Consulting. Proventus is a marketing, public relations and business development agency that stands out for its commitment to and specific experience with serving the legal and professional services industry.
Credit card and direct debit payments are only available online. Credit cards and direct debit payments will not be accepted at the door.
Cash or checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
The deadline for registration is Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
Walk-ins and those who register after November 1 will be charged the non-member rate of $35.00.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact email@example.com prior to November 1. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after November 1 will be billed the full registration rate.