LMASW presents Secrets to Success through Data: Leveraging the Lessons of 2020 to Drive Business Growth
Hosted by LMA Baton Rouge - New Orleans
March 3, 2021
12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Central
In this exciting MarTech collaboration, join the Legal Marketing Association - Southwest Region to hear our expert panelists discuss the latest industry trends in data and analytics. The panelists will share their insights into the challenges faced in 2020, the lessons learned, and the critical value of business intelligence. This engaging discussion will offer you actionable advice on how to leverage your firm’s data resources in 2021 to drive growth, foster collaboration, and add value to your firm.
- Understand real-world strategies, methods, and approaches that differentiated successful firms from others despite the disruptions of 2020
- Identify successful data-driven techniques to implement in 2021 and improve cross-functional team engagement and collaboration
- Learn how to form a robust business intelligence action plan that incorporates the demands of our rapidly evolving data landscape
LMA Members: $20
Non-LMA Members: $40
Zoom link to be sent upon paid registration.
Important! If you purchased the 2021 "Lunch & Learn Series" promotional package (5 programs for $80), please DO NOT register separately for this program. Zoom registration will be automatically emailed to you prior to event.
- Rachel Shields Williams, Sidley Austin
- Duane Eddy, Lexis Nexis
- Chris Fritsch, CLIENTSFirst Consulting
No Valid Registration Types [details]
A special thank you to our 2021 LMASW Sponsors
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com