August 25, 2020 | 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Part Three of a Four-Part Series
Presented by: Mo Bunnell | CEO & Founder | Bunnell Idea Group, Inc.
Join us for a four-part series giving you the tools to help you help your lawyers deepen relationships and bring in business…and help you advance your career. Mo Bunnell, author of The Snowball System and trainer to over 15,000 professionals around the world, will lead this session.
The content is going to be amazing, but three things will really make these sessions unique:
- Most sessions like this only cover what the lawyers need to do to enhance their career. In these sessions, Mo will also cover what you can do to enhance yours.
- The course will be accompanied by a free online training you can use to deepen your learnings and scale the concepts across the lawyers you support.
- AND, A BONUS: Anyone that attends all four sessions will get a free, signed copy of The Snowball System!
- Understand how lawyers think and how you can adapt to their thinking style to deepen your relationship with them.
- Learn how you can help your lawyers proactively manage their relationships, even when they’re busy.
- Build a plan to assist your lawyers manage their opportunities, understanding the behavioral science they’ll need to get a Yes from their clients.
- Become a trusted advisor to assist your lawyers to manage themselves, holding themselves accountable for business development, using the science of habits.
Complimentary for LMA Members
$20 for Prospective Members
Note: Make sure to click all the way through registration in order to receive a confirmation email that will include the link to register for the webcast.
BoK(s): Business Development, Client Services
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About the Speaker
Mo Bunnell is the Founder and CEO of Bunnell Idea Group, who has taught business development skills to over 12,000 professionals at over 350 clients all over the world.
You can learn more about Mo’s techniques in his new book, THE SNOWBALL SYSTEM: How to Win More Business and Turn Clients into Raving Fans, at snowballsystem.com.
If you do not remember your username or password, select "Username and/or Password Help", enter the email account associated with your LMA membership, and follow the prompts. Non-members may also create guest logins.